NATIONAL PARKS EDITION Take another task off your to do list with this multi insect automatic spray refill. Inspired by the crisp air of Mount Kosciuszko National Park, this odourless automatic insect control system brings the best of the outdoors indoors whilst keeping those pesky insects out. It contains 98% natural ingredients and offers continuous protection against insects for up to 30 days. Note: This refill fits into our NaturGard Auto Protect Indoor units.
Over 24 hours the system dispenses no more spray than a single 3 – 4 second spray of regular fly spray. Each refill lasts for up to 30 days.
2. To open the diffuser, depress the button on the back of the device and pull the front cover forward.
3. Ensure the dial is in the OFF position. Insert 2 x AA batteries. Ensure the batteries are correctly inserted by aligning the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
4. Insert the refill can, with the nozzle facing outwards and close the device. Now change the dial from OFF to your desired time setting. When activated, the device will spray after a delay of 15 seconds. If there is no spray after 15 seconds, switch off the device and check steps 2 and 3 have been performed correctly before repeating step 4.
5. If it fails to spray, please read the trouble shooting directions.
6. When the aerosol refill is nearly empty the red light will flash rapidly and the device will soon stop spraying. Directing the device away from the face, turn the dial to the OFF position and replace the refill as directed above.
• Turn off the device by turning the control dial to the OFF position Remove the refill can
• If the RED tab is visible in the section where the nozzle of the refill can sits, take a pen and gently push the RED tab upwards (as shown in the diagram on the sticker inside the diffuser)
• Check the batteries are inserted correctly aligning the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals
• Insert the refill can and turn on the diffuser
• If the diffuser still does not spray after checking the above, the batteries may require replacing
• The diffuser unit may be cleaned with a dry disposable cloth