Set the mood with an outdoor mosquito lantern that repels Mosquitos for up to 4 hours.
For ideal results, allow the product to take effect by lighting the candle at least 15 minutes before using. After 4 hours of use, the candle will emit a floral fragrance to tell you it’s time to change the pad. So quaint! Look out for the pad turning white/brown when it’s exhausted too, and change both the pad and the candle at the same time — allow the lantern to cool before changing the pad.
If your party’s winding down before 4 hours have ticked by, carefully open the door and blow out the flame. Once the lantern has cooled down, store inside out of sunlight. When it’s relit, the pad will continue to release its mozzie repellent.
Creating a 5m x 5m mozzie zone of protection(use more than one lantern for a larger area), the candle heats a pad that releases an odourless mosquito repellent powerful enough to deter even the hungriest bloodsucker.
A no-mess, effective solution … with a romantic ambience!
Where to use
For outdoor use only.
How to use
For ideal results, allow the product to take effect by lighting the candle at least 15 minutes before using.
Important! Avoid touching the top of the lantern as it can get hot.
1. Open the lantern’s drawer.
2. Remove the pad from the sachet. Hold pad by the edges to minimise touching.
3. Carefully place pad over locating pin in the centre of the metal tray and close the drawer.
4. Open lantern door and secure candle-holder onto base.
5. Before lighting, place the lantern on a flat stable surface.
6. Light candle, close the lantern door and make sure to wash your hands. When you are finished using the lantern, carefully open the door and blow out flame. Avoid touching the top of the lantern as it can get hot.
After 4 hours the candle releases a floral fragrance telling you it’s time to change the pad.
lands on your arm, tighten your muscles; it will get stuck and you can splat it easily. Or, by clenching your muscles even more, it’s rumoured that the mosquito will become so full of blood it will explode. Not a tactic for the squeamish!
Mosquitoes are most attracted to black, blue and red clothing, and perfume is their favourite scent, closely followed by sweat. They can smell human body odour from up to 20 metres away.
How to host a pest-free outdoor party.
During the spring and summer months the warmer weather and longer days are perfect for those relaxed backyard barbeques with friends and family. Don’t let these uninvited bugs ruin your fun.