Mortein Naturgard Crawling Insect Control Bomb Eucalyptus Scent 3 x 90g
Mortein Naturgard Crawling Insect Control Bomb Eucalyptus Scent 3 x 90g kills cockroaches, fleas, and insect infestations like spiders, ants, moths, silverfish and beetles.
- Kills cockroaches, fleas and insect infestations.
- For use in Kitchen, Bedrooms, Garage, Shed, Pet Areas, Attic/Under House, Caravans.
- Room can be re-entered 2 hours after treatment.
- Eucalyptus scent and contains a natural plant-based Pyrethrin active. Also contains 0.54% Synthetic Actives.
- No unpleasant residual odour.
Turn off electrical and gas appliances and pilot lights
- Open cupboards, drawers, etc. Close outside doors and windows.
- Shake can well before use. Place can in an upright position on a sheet of newspaper in the centre of the room. For effective insect control use one can per average size room 4x4 metres. Do not use in spaces of volume smaller than 5 cubic metres. For most effective results, entire dwelling should be treated. Use additional cans for remote or large rooms or where full flow of mist is not assured.
- To release mist, point sprayer away from face and push locking tab down firmly until it snaps into place. Can will start to spray before it locks. Once locked entire contents will be released.
- Leave room and close door so the mist does not escape. After 2 hours open all doors and windows and allow treated area to ventilate for 30 minutes before switching on electrical appliances and pilot lights.
- Remove dead insects by vacuuming. Over the next few days as the Mortein Naturgard Insect Control Bomb penetrates into insect hiding places more dead and affected insects may be seen.
- Treat pets with a registered animal flea control product.
Cockroaches are known to love the smell of paper, which soaks up the pheromones they put out to tell their partners in crime that they’ve found a food source, so definitely avoid storing stacks of newspapers and magazines on the floor.
Believe it or not, even the cockroach can make a pet for the truly adventurous. The heaviest of the species is the giant burrowing cockroach, it can grow to 80mm in length and is odourless and clean.
Giant burrowing cockroach or Blue-tongue lizard. Whats the wierder petRead More