Mortein Powergard Crawling Insect Killer Easy Reach with Germ kill 320g
Mortein Powergard Crawling Insect Killer Easy reach with Germ kill, kills 99.9% of germs cockroaches carry in 1 spray and protects for up to 9 months indoors.
- High performance – protects for up to 9 months indoors.
- Kills crawling insects in 1 spray.
- Kills 99.9% of germs cockroaches carry.
- Easy Reach nozzle helps you kill insects where they hide in hard to reach places.
- Kills cockroaches, spiders, ants, fleas, clothes moths, silverfish and carpet beetles.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
2X SPRAY SETTINGS - Direct Spray and Easy Reach settings:
- DIRECT SPRAY:
- Fold the nozzle to the down position. Spray directly at insect for a fast kill or germ kill on cockroaches.
- SURFACE PROTECTION:
- Fold the nozzle into the down position. Ensure all sources of ignition are extinguished. Hold about 15-20cm from surface. Spray infested areas such as skirting boards, kitchen cupboards, hot water pipes under sinks and hot water tanks. Once sprayed, the residual action kills continuously for up to 9 months on indoor surfaces to help to provide long term protection against cockroaches for you and your family. For germ kill on cockroaches, see Direct Spray instructions above.
- EASY REACH:
- Raise nozzle into the up position and spray hard to reach cracks and crevices where cockroaches hide such as under kitchen appliances.
- PRODUCT WARNING:
- NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED. Deliberately sniffing or inhaling concentrated spray can be harmful or fatal.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. DO NOT STORE OR USE NEAR FIRE OR FLAME. DO NOT SMOKE DURING USE. Do not spray into the air, only spray on surface or hard to reach places such as cracks and crevices. Do not spray directly onto humans, pets, exposed food, water, food preparation areas or food utensils. Do not spray near eyes or towards the face. Surfaces may become slippery once sprayed. Remove or cover fish tanks before use. Care should be taken not to spray delicate fabrics or furnishings and plastic surfaces without prior testing.
- SAFETY DIRECTIONS:
- May irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not inhale spray mist. Wash hands after use. (Precautions, beware statement and safety directions must be in a box).
- FIRST AID:
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766.
- STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
- PRESSURISED DISPENSER. KEEP IN A COOL PLACE AWAY FROM HEAT AND OUT OF THE SUN. DO NOT EXPOSE CAN TO TEMPERATURES ABOVE 50°C , such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters, stoves or open flames. DO NOT STORE NEAR NAKED FLAME, HEAT OR ANY INCANDESCENT MATERIAL. DO NOT PIERCE OR BURN, EVEN AFTER USE. Recycle empty cans if a facility is available, or place can in household rubbish.
FOR INDOOR USE ONLY.
Ideal for use in the kitchen on skirting boards, under cupboards, kitchen appliances, sinks and drawers, around hot water pipes and hot water tanks, on door frames and steps. Also use in the bathroom, toilet, living room, laundry/washing area, bedroom, dining room, in/around bins, storeroom, balcony, around pet beds, under the house and in the roof in locations where cockroaches commonly hide.