Mortein PowerGard Easy Reach Crawling Insect Surface Spray 350g
Mortein PowerGard Easy Reach Crawling Insect Surface Spray 350g, kills in 1 spray and protects for up to 9 months indoors.
Mortein PowerGard Easy Reach Crawling Insect Surface Spray 350g is our surface spray featuring 2X spray nozzle positions – a normal direct spray setting with the extension nozzle folded down and an Easy Reach position with the nozzle extended to spray hard to reach places where insects may hide. Spray directly onto insects for a fast kill in 1 spray or spray indoor surfaces to protect your family home for up to 9 months.
- Protects your family home from crawling insects for up to 9 months indoors
- Kill crawling insects in 1 spray
- Help you kill insects where they hide in hard to reach places
- 2X spray settings: direct and easy reach setting
- Kills cockroaches, spiders, ants, fleas, clothes moths, silverfish, carpet beetles
- 2X SPRAY SETTINGS:
- direct spray & easy reach settings DIRECT SPRAY: Fold the nozzle to the down position. Spray directly at insect for a fast kill.
- SURFACE PROTECTION:
- Fold the nozzle into the down position. Ensure all sources of ignition are extinguished. Hold about 15-20cm from surface. Spray infested areas such as skirting boards, kitchen cupboards, hot water pipes under sinks and hot water tanks. Once sprayed, the residual action lure ‘n’ kills cockroaches continuously for up to 9 months to help to provide long term protection against cockroaches for you and your family.
- EASY REACH:
- Raise nozzle into the up position and spray hard to reach cracks and crevices where cockroaches hide such as under kitchen appliances. Mortein Powergard Easy Reach Crawling Insect Surface Spray delivers easy access to hard to reach places where cockroaches hide in addition to surface protection against cockroaches and other crawling insects. Now you can kill cockroaches you can and cannot see.
Ideal for use in the kitchen on skirting boards, under cupboards, kitchen appliances, sinks and drawers, around hot water pipes and hot water tanks, on door frames and steps. Also use in the bathroom, toilet, living room, laundry/washing area, bedroom, dining room, in/around bins, storeroom, balcony, around pet beds, under the house and in the roof in locations where cockroaches commonly hide.